Friday, May 18, 2007

It's about time...

I guess it is about time I caught up with the rest of the world. Tons of friends have blogs, so I finally did it. It seems an easier way to keep in contact with friends, family...

I am just signing Ellie up for swimming lessons and an art class. She is so into painting, drawing, etc. She has been begging for a painting class. We are going to take a little rest from ballet and hip-hop and go a different direction. We'll see how it goes.

Jud is training hard for a marathon in September. He goes running across the street at the park and I push Ellie around in her stroller at a much slower pace. It is so nice out right now it makes for a fun evening.

We are going to plant a garden this week also. Jud loves to garden and I love to eat out of the garden. I can't wait until our plants are in full bloom.

1 comment:

Kym said...

Way to go Jenni!!! I'm so proud of your blogging! Sorry I have been missing in action lately. School is almost out & I will have loads of time to chat. Can I add your link to my blog, too??
Love & miss you!!
Kym