Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January


I was trying to get some photos of Ellie, because I have been a slacker lately.
We had a little bit of a hard time getting her to cooperate.
This is about the best I could do...she doesn't love the camera!


Daddy went to a Jazz game with my family and got wristbands and a headband for Ellie.
When we got home after the game, Ellie was asleep in the car.
Jud couldn't help but take a photo before I got her ready for bed.
He was soooo proud!


Ellie is really good at entertaining herself.
She will play in her room while I have a nap-part of being pregnant!
This is what she came up with one night.
It is her "rug dress". I guess you play with what you've got!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Jen, congratulations on the baby. I hope things go well! We miss you here in Indio.