Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Labor Day & Peach Days

We spent Labor Day at Hogle Zoo...Ryan's first time to the zoo!
We had tons of fun, even Daddy got to come along.
This is the best family shot we could get, Ellie is not a fan of photos!


Here she is posing with her favorite zoo exhibit.
She could care less about anything else at the zoo, just take her to the snakes!


Papa was trying to get in trouble with me by feeding my not yet 2 month baby an Oreo.
Good thing Grandma was there to stop him.


There is a new baby giraffe at Hogle Zoo.
Ryan & I got our photo with Mom & Baby giraffe.


Next was Peach Days...my favorite!
We had a BLAST!!!
Ellie & I rode the fire truck in the kid parade.


Here's everyone sitting at the big parade!
Ellie collected quite a bit a candy and then we took off to ride the rides at the carnival.


Ellie has NO FEAR!
She will do anything, and since there are no height requirements at the fair...
she rode the Starship 2000 with Dad, Josh, & Trish.
She told me it was AWESOME!


Here are mom and brother.
We didn't get to ride any rides, but had fun anyway!


We can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Kym said...

How fun, Jen. You look great!!