Monday, October 13, 2008

Utah Jazz!

Ryan went to his first Jazz game this week.
He was really GOOD!
He loved watching everything going on around him.
It didn't hurt that our friends gave us 12th row seats!
Thanks Dan & Sybil! We had a blast.
Jud even liked it too!
They played the Suns, and even thought they lost we had a good time.
Jud says it's OK, it was just preseason!

Ellie didn't get to come to the game, but here is a shot of her the day before the game.
She siad that the Jazz headband and wristbands (yes, they are around her ankles)
protect her at the park. I guess it worked!

In honor of the game here are a couple shots of Ryan all Jazzed UP!
Thanks Whitney! I love the photos!




2 comments:

Jamielyn said...

Jen, Ryan is so cute and chunky!! I am so bad when it comes to who kids look like but does he look like Ellie? Either way he is adorable! We really need to get together and hang out! I wish I had known you were going to SYTYCD too! I was there with some girls from the credit union, that would have been fun to see you too! If you haven't already figured it out we started a blog...finally!!! Keep in touch!

Kym said...

Ryan looks so cute! He's getting so big. I have to say I am enjoying Lincoln being little, but it will be fun to dress him up in cute sports apparall, too!