Thursday, February 19, 2009

Something cute and something questionable!

Ellie uses her bins for more than holding toys.
Here, they are for sitting in, but she also uses them as cakes for decorating.
I don't watch too much Ace of Cakes or Challenge on the Food Network!


Pretty flexible for a big guy, huh?



I told my family about this, and everyone in Relief Society experienced it.
He is not used to solid foods yet, and this is him trying to get it out!
This is the questionable part!



Ellie learned this really cute song at preschool.
My mom said her dad used to sing it to her when she was little.
The lighting and sound are bad, but it is adorable!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Okay, he is SO freaking fat...I LOVE it! He looks so squeezeable, and he looks a lot like Ellie does too. They are adorable.

Unknown said...

I almost felt bad watching that video of Ryan, but instead I laughed out loud. You weren't kidding about the hands.

The Heaton's said...

You guys have the cutest kiddos! It was great to see you guys last weekend! Our girls keep talking about Ryan's noise making skills! They loved it!