Friday, March 20, 2009

What have I been doing?

Here are a few fun projects that I have been working on lately...

OK, I know I went a little overboard, but they are so cute.
Now Ellie is all outfitted for summer.
My friend, Nichole, showed me how to make these cute skirts.
Yes, they are easy or I wouldn't be making them.


So eight skirts is probably a few too many!( There are a couple missing from the photo)
Thanks Helen for the fabric!
Now Ellie can wear a skirt everyday just like she always asks to do.


My sister Michelle is so cute and crafty.
She finds cute things for us to make.
This Easter wreath was so easy and Ellie even helped make the whole thing.
It was a fun family project.


Michelle also made these cute wall hangings for her living room, so I copied.
Here are mine...easy, made with scrapbook paper.
Love them!


I adapted them to go in Ellie's room too!
They turned out great!


So there you have it! I have been keeping myself busy with random projects.
Of course, my kids take up most of my time, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:

The Heaton's said...

Oh my goodness! I love the skirts! Ellie is going to be the cutest little thing ever! I love the wall hangings! Soooo cute! What talent:)!

Whitney said...

I smell a featured guest on Michelle's feature friday. LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!